AIIMS Bhubaneswar formerly called Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose AIIMS. AIIMS Bhubaneswar is the medical college and the public university which is located in Bhubaneswar, India. Ministry of Health and family welfare operates this institute.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar opd services are situated near the entrance of the main hospital building of AIIMS Bhubaneswar. The AIIMS Bhubaneswar opd registration fee is Rs 10 per patient and visits only once a year.
Under the Indian Government scheme Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana 6 new AIMMS are established. Now people can book their AIIMS hospital Bhubaneswar appointment through online. You can book the appointment form home, office anywhere at any time. AIIMS hospital Bhubaneswar introduces the mobile app to provide the all online services on your smart phone.
To book the AIIMS Bhubaneswar appointment you need to have Aadhar number. If in case you don’t have aadhar number then you can enter your mobile number. Here are the 3 methods to book AIIMS hospital Bhubaneswar online appointment
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Online Appointment Booking for Aadhar card holders
- Book Online Appointment in AIIMS Bhubaneswar without Aadhar card
- Bok AIIMS Bhubaneswar online appointment for existing users
Process to book AIIMS Bhubaneswar online appointment:
- Choose your appropriate link from above options also you need to enter your patient aadhar card number. Then the portal gives complete information of patient based on aadhar number
- If in case you don’t have the aadhar number then enter your 10 digits valid mobile number, name, address etc
- You will get an OTP message to confirm your mobile number
- Next, it will ask you how and when he wants to show doctor and select your suitable date & timing
- Confirm the AIIMS hospital Bhubaneswar online appointment
- Make the fee payment using your credit/debit / net banking details
- After successful payment, take the print out of online appointment
If you are the existing user then simply fill your Aadhar number to book the AIIMS hospital Bhubaneswar appointment
Patients can also book the appointment with help of helpline numbers. Just make a call also give required information about the patient. They can provide the appointment date and time details
Aiims hospital Bhubaneswar online appointment contact number & details:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Phone number: 0674 2476789
Official website: http://aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/
Through the AIIMS online services, people can also check their updated lab reports, view or cancel their appointments. You need to cancel your appointment before one of appointment day or else your online services will block for one month